sábado, 30 de octubre de 2021

My best holidays

 


Hi guys. Today I'm going to tell you about the best holidays I've had. This was my graduate degree that was in December 2018, I went to southern Chile, more specifically to Osorno, that time with my course we stayed in a house that was the congregation of the college, since we did not have to pay for accommodation, the best thing about that house was that it was about a block and a half from lake Llanquihue. We stayed there for a week, within that week I went to many places like Frutillar, which had a Christmas vibe that made it look nicer. I also went to Puerto Varas, where there was a very large and varied craft fair. In Ancud, I went to Puñihuil, where I could see penguins . One of those days I went to lake todos los santos, where we were given a boat ride, then we went to a viewpoint ona hill on the other side of the lake, finally we went to a place where we rafting, it was a very exciting experience.

That week was the best vacation because I could see a lot of places with my friends, I even boarded a plane for the first time.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Javi, what a great trip, I imagine it must have been a very nice experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How cool that your school had a congregation in the south, my high school had a shelter in Quinteros, and I loved to go there with my classmates, we have very good memories in that place.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the first time I got on a plane it was also to go south. I love it, everything is so green.

    ResponderEliminar

changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today is the last post of the semester and for it I will say things that could be changed from my studio program. The proble...