domingo, 9 de enero de 2022

Time travel to the future

 Hi everyone on this blog I'm going to talk about time travel specifically to the future. I've thought about this issue more than once and my answer to this question would be that I would like to travel to the point where the human being has enough technology one to become immortal two to be able to travel to other planets and be able to live on other planets and three where there is enough technology to combat issues like climate change, for example using nuclear energy, as the future is uncertain I don't have an exact year. But looking at how society has progressed, this could be in about 80 or 100 years.

The reason I would like to travel to this time is that basically in the fact that we would be immortal, many diseases would be cured, and what's more the technological development would grow faster, because by not aging scientists would be in force as long as they want, each person could do whatever they want with their life, not having the limitation of time. As one could also travel between planets, one would make mistakes that could even change the conception of life and our own society.


More than just visiting it would be a world in which I would like to live and not only to live but to know how much they have discovered and if it is possible to contribute so that progress is made

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, your idea about the future is really interesting, principally about be immortal, I think this would be amazing, although after a time maybe will be tiring

    ResponderEliminar

changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today is the last post of the semester and for it I will say things that could be changed from my studio program. The proble...